食谱取自 : Jane's corner
材料 :4个 蛋黄
肉松 ，青葱 ，美奶滋适量
5. 放入预热180c的烤箱烤12-15分钟或至熟（ 我烤45分钟 ） 。
6. 把蛋糕从烤盘取出，撕掉烘焙纸。待蛋糕冷却后，切半， 抹上美奶滋和肉松，再叠在一起。即可。
Recipe source : Jane's corner
Pork Floss Slice
4 egg yolks15g caster sugar
40g corn oil
80g low protein flour
20g corn flour
4 egg white
40g caster sugar
some pork floss, spring onion and mayonnaise for garnishing
7" square baking pan
1. Beat egg yolks with sugar. Add in oil and milk followed by flour and mix until a smooth consistency is achieved. Set it aside.
2. In a grease-free bowl, beat egg white until frothy. Add in sugar in three batches. Beat until soft peak.
3. Fold the egg white mixture into yolk batter in three portions, doing it very gently and slowly taking care not to deflate the egg white.
4. Pour the batter into baking pan and using a plastic scrapper, smoothen the batter. Sprinkle pork floss and spring onion on top of the cake.
5. Bake in preheat oven at 180c for 12 - 15 minutes or till cooked ( I baked for 45 mins ) .
6. Holding onto the baking paper, pull the cake out of the pan onto a cooling rack immediately. Peel down the sides of the baking paper carefully to let the heat dissipate. When cake has completely cooled down, cut the cake into half. Spread / sandwich cake with mayo and some pork floss if you wish.